Welcome! My name is Kevin and I’m an iOS mobile developer with extensive experience in building high quality apps. My experience range from developing appealing and responsive user interfaces to managing data models using Core Data or Google Firebase across all iOS devices.
What do I do:
- Sketch, design and prototype mobile user interfaces
- Write fully object-oriented programs in Objective-C and/or Swift
- Write Universal Apps using SwiftUI and Combine with Swift 5.3
- Animation, physics simulation and game programming
- Write code for the interaction between data model, user view and the view controllers
- Develop data models for use with persistent data management
- Parse JSON data from an API provider to be applied within the application
- Make user interface size and proportions consistent across all iOS devices
- Implementing media into application (audio, image, embedded YouTube video, etc.)
Transform a given app icon to be displayed correctly across all iOS devices If your project isn’t listed, just send me a message to see if it’s something I can do! I usually respond within an hour and I promise to get back to you within a day.
Who I am: I am the founder of the app development startup “Monorail Apps”. I am 26 years old and live in the beautiful and diverse city of Toronto, Canada!